SeriesHG Iron-Blooded Orphans
First SeenGundam Iron-Blooded Orphans
OperatorGjallarhorn
Known PilotVidar
Release DateDecember 2016
Package Size29.8 x 18.8 x 5.5cm
Weight255g
JAN Code4573102554482
Note: This product needs to be assembled.
AED 76.00
Add to Wish List
Order within:
and we'll have it packed today.
Expected Delivery:
UAE Delivery within 2-3 working days. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain may take up to 5-7 working days.

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
Want to leave us a review? It all starts with logging in. Please Sign in or create an account.
Customer Reviews
  1. HG Gundam Vidar

Review by

Posted on

Pros:
    -An easy and extremely fun inner frame that makes a great choice for a first-timer
    -Great proportions and armor that looks amazing with minimal effort required
    -Has several weapons including the rapier and those stellar two pistols and a rifle that makes for a good arsenal and solid weapon storage too.
    -Nice heel blade gimmick which only adds to the aesthetic of the kit which makes it one of the best-looking kits in the line.

Cons:
    -The backpack doesn't have the best connection and in my copy often falls out but can be corrected with some glue
    -Comes with quite a few stickers but that is a common feature of the HG IBO line to keep prices as low as possible

Overview-
    The Vidar has a very sleek design, a great color scheme, and a great Loadout to begin with. So is this kit good? Absolutely, for its price and its looks, it's essential to an IBO display/shelf and will look superb with the other Gundam frames from the series such as the barbatos and the Bael just to name a few.
  2. Gundam Vidar review

Review by

Posted on

Pros:
    - Easy build and looks great assembled with minimum efforts.
    - Aesthetic design of Gundam Vidar looks amazing and reminds me of Kimaris Trooper. The assembled model looks great even with minimum panel ljning.
    - The kit comes with a good number of accessories including a saber, two pistols, exchangeable hands, and a rifle. The saber's blade can be disconnected and other spare blades are stored on the containers attached to the sides of the mobile suit.
    - Articulation wise the shoulder armour have a slight amount of articulation to give more movement area for the arms. Arms bends 90 degrees with ease. Waist articulation is not bad it gives a little area of movement which is the same same design for other HG IBO Gundams model kits.
    - Hidden blades in the mobile suit toe's and heel's which is a nice gimmick I liked about this kit.

Cons:
    - Comes with a lot of stickers and some of them can be tricky to apply such as the stickers on the skirts and the backpack.
    - Thrusters can get on the way of legs bending.

Overall, another great kit in the 1/144 HG IBO model kits line that offers great articulation, accessories, aesthetic design, surface details, and affordable price. This line have proven to be a high tier model kit line with dozens of great model kits. the variations of Gundam Kimaris frame such as Kimaris trooper and Gundam Vidar are among my favourite mobile suit kits. Highly recommended for IB0 Gundam fans. a 4.5 out of 5 for me. What a great kit.
  3. 1/144 HG Gundam Vidar review

Review by

Posted on

Pros:
    - Easy build and looks great assembled with minimum efforts.
    - Aesthetic design of Gundam Vidar looks amazing and reminds me of Kimaris Trooper. The assembled model looks great even with minimum panel ljning.
    - The kit comes with a good number of accessories including a saber, two pistols, exchangeable hands, and a rifle. The saber's blade can be disconnected and other spare blades are stored on the containers attached to the sides of the mobile suit. Does that reminds you of a certain anime ?.
    - Articulation wise the shoulder armour have a slight amount of articulation to give more movement area for the arms. Arms bends 90 degrees with ease. Waist articulation is not bad it gives a little area of movement which is the same same design for other HG IBO Gundams model kits.
    - Hidden blades in the mobile suit toe's and heel's which is a nice gimmick I liked about this kit.
    Cons:
    - Comes with a lot of stickers and some of them can be tricky to apply such as the stickers on the skirts and the backpack.
    - Thrusters can get on the way of legs bending.

Overall, another great kit in the 1/144 HG IBO model kits line that offers great articulation, accessories, aesthetic design, surface details, and affordable price. This line have proven to be a high tier model kit line with dozens of great model kits. the variations of Gundam Kimaris frame such as Kimaris trooper and Gundam Vidar are among my favourite mobile suit kits. Highly recommended for IB0 Gundam fans. a 4.5 out of 5 for me. What a great kit.